Trying To Break My Writer's Block

|
While my daughter melueh (a form of mild puking) kat belakang ni, I am faced with a force that is trying to out manuever me from utilizing my creative thinking into writing something that is good enough - though I must say, most of my writings are somewhat mediocre compared to some out there...haih.

Babies, I leave that to my wife.

So anyway, in my previous entry I wrote something about my roommates. Since I've not met some of them for quite some time but I am in constant contact with them, I can only wonder how they're actually doing.

First of all, I'm the youngest of the bunch. But at the same time I'm the one who is married. That must leave a mark to all of them...haha. I know for a fact that Mokhtie really wants a wife, Nik wants to marry at the age of 30 and Zaref is the balance between the two.

Mokhtie is now a lecturer. A very dedicated one at that. The last time we texted, he was (presumably) busy doing his job and was the last one to actually leave the office. I mean if that's not dedication then what is? Or perhaps also, that is typical Mokhtie.

The Mokhtie I know would usually leave things to the last moment before he gets it done - especially with regards to assignment. Thus, I could only presume that the dateline for marking the exam paper is due soon, and he is only half way through it - he once finished an assignment right on the dateline, having started a mere one hour before.

Nik, well this guy is as confused as a cow in a leather factory. He is starting a career in the banking business having been retained by a bank that he is attached to. He is thinking of buying a house and also is doing a great job at, still not caring where his money goes in term of eating whatever he wants.

Zaref, well this guy is just eluding me. He's doing his chambering and that's all I know. I'm still waiting for 2 packs of diaper from this guy and hope he remembers.

On the love front of their lives, I could imagine that they are in the course of blooming with nature. Mokhtie can have a pick of anyone of his students, and I know for a fact that that is like entering a fantasy he never thought possible. All I can say is, good luck to you mate!

Nik is doing a good job of not being able to carry on his promise of marrying only when he is 30. He has got the desire to marry, I know. 'Buying' a house and wanting to so desperately 'meet' my 'cute' child only shows the desire he has in wanting the family life. Good for you mate!

Zaref, last I heard he wanted to pursue an amoi and he thoroughly believes that he's going to be successful in that approach. Well, being a descendant of the Chinese of course he wants to bridge that link again.

I like knowing that my friends are all doing very well. Mokhtie is actually doing something he likes, teaching a lot of hot young women. Nik is being paid quite well and thus makes him very happy. Zaref is on course to being the guy who would indefinitely bring Khairy Jamaluddin down - another lawyer politician.

I guess we are maturing now. The last time we were all together in a group was quite some time ago. But at that time I can assure you, none of us knew what's going to become of us when we are done with our degree. I guess the government is doing some things right, at least this four people - and many others also - are going through life challenged, but prepared.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still gonna get married when I am 30 (in denial) and my pay is not good.-nik-

wahyun said...

u've just left behind one of your roommates, who 'survives' the other mates in the campus...mujahid...
hahaha...

wun said...

haha Mujahid adalah exception...menulih pasal dia adalah terlarang...ada yang 'menjaga'..