The Intro

|
This is my first entry on this non-political blog. I miss writing about life and such. Politics is good and all but it's nothing compared to my own life - minus politics.

Okay, so basically this blog is free from politics and is everything that has to do with other than politics. I may even consider writing a book chapter by chapter...hmm. Ridiculous.

Well this blog is actually meant for my unborn child (we have reasons to believe that it would be a cute little girl. The cute part is confirmed thanks to me...uhuk!)

My child, when you grow up, take this as the diary of ayah. But whatever is written here may not make sense all the time, because ayah doesn't make sense sometimes (ummi would argue and say 'most of the time', but she's just jealous..buweekk to ummi).

Till my next entry! ;p

0 comments: