Those Who Can't Do, Shut Up

|

I've not updated my life blog for quite some time because, well nothing really to tell. Plus I don't think my life is that grand anyway.

But I do want to touch on one thing; those who can't do, teach.

Getting an advice for something when you know that person have never experienced it her/himself is just plain ridiculous. To top it off, the advice is kind of rude and abrasive. It's borderline, provocative.

It annoys me that a person would do such a thing because that person really believe that he/she is better and knows a lot more than I/anyone else does. Annoying.

Well I've been through a lot in my life and though it might not seem like it, but it really is turbulent. It's not just the after marriage occurrences, it's also the ones before it. I seriously wouldn't want anyone to go through what I've been through.

Then to get an advice as if to say I'm not good enough, I'm not prepared and I do not know what I'm doing...that's just stupid.

Haha seems like a crazy ranting of a disgruntled person. Ah well...

In the words of Phantom Planet:

I can tell
After this there's nothing else
Nothing you can't solve
If you're such a knowitall

This lyric doesn't say much, but it helps...haha.

1 comments:

Faridatul Bariza Binti Md Nasir said...

sabo je la..sometimes org rase it's for the better kot..hmm ntah la..maybe just nak share ke..hmm..heh